Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Spirochete Spree

July 7, 2014 - I took my kids and nieces to an outdoor pool.  The Doxycycline is making my skin more sensitive to the sun.  I started getting a fuzzy feeling in my throat.  It felt like I had swallowed a hair.

July 14, 2014 - Scott went with me to my 2nd appointment with Dr. Petersen.  He went over all of the results of the blood work:

CD57 - 89 (normal 60-360) It is in the normal range, but the doctor would like to see it about 120.
Serotonin - 21.86 LOW (normal 80-450)
Testosterone - .88 LOW (may be considered normal if I was 60 years old)
Progesterone - .21 LOW (normal .48-1.72)
Thyroid Antibodies - 118 HIGH (normal <35)
Mycoplasma (IGG) - 4.37 HIGH (normal <.90)
Mycoplasma (IGM) - 1134 HIGH (normal <770)
Epstein Barr Virus Nuclear Ag (EBNA) - >5.00 HIGH (Positive is >1.10)

The fuzziness I have been feeling in my throat is yeast.  He put me on Nystatin, which I am to gargle for 20 seconds every night and morning before swallowing.  It's fairly nasty.  The Tinidazole was too expensive, so he put me on are Flagyl, Minocycline and Azithromycin.  I am also on Heparin shots morning and night.

The Nystatin was not helping with the yeast, so he switched me to Diflucan.  This made me more dizzy than usual, but it did not make the yeast go away.  Dr. Petersen told me to go off all antibiotics for one week and take Candinex 6 capsules a day.  That finally made the yeast go away.  I kept on the Candinex and went back on the antibiotics.

It is amazing how awful I feel when I go back on the antibiotics after being off of them for a few days.  It is as if the spirochetes decides to have a party because the parents aren't home. <:-P As soon as the parents get back in town, they kill all of the party-goers which causes me to herx due to the overload of toxins released all at once from the die-off.  My herx reactions are not extreme.  It mostly consists of a worse headache, feeling flu-ish, and more brain fog.

Since the beginning, my awesome brother and sister-in-law have kept me in constant supply of probiotics.  I take them two hours after taking antibiotics each morning and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment